Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday 2 July 2014

The Boulton Side


I have been working on a blog of my own family history since January this year (Link to my 52 Ancestors - 52 Weeks Blog here) and have decided to make another for my husband Randy's family.  The above picture is of us with our sons Joel on the left and Scott on the right.  This family photo was taken in the fall of 2013 at the house where Randy grew up at 24-6-28 W1 near the town of Reston, Manitoba.
My hope with this blog is to share the pictures and stories I have with everyone interested and also learn more from others.  I see blogs as the next generation in history books, ones that can be easily updated and added to.  Please don't hesitate to contact me with any errors that you see I've made or with other information about the Boultons.  You can write a comment on the blog or email me at ssimms@escape.ca  Thanks, Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment